Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Books of the Month: March and April

Yes, I know that March is almost over, but the book of the month (if you were wondering) is The Taking by Dean Koontz. All I can tell you is that it involves: T.S. Eliot, the end of the world and an alien invasion. If this has peaked your interest, you will not be disappointed. This has been one of the best books by him that I have read.

For April, the book of the month is A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking. I have yet to read this book, but the reviews have really peaked my curiosity. I have read On the Shoulders of Giants, which was a collection of five famous science papers done by five famous scientists (Copernicus, Galileo, Newton, Kepler, and Einstein) which he did commentaries on and I found it fascinating. Anyway, enjoy, and I hope that these two will really make you really think about the stars above you.

No comments: