Tuesday, August 22, 2006

As some of you know, I have an older sister. I do not get a chance to see my older sister much because she lives a couple time zones away from me. So when she does come to visit, we have a blast and the time just flies away. The last time she came here (in January if I recall correctly), I got to see my niece for the first time in person. She (my niece) will almost be nine months old and from what my sister has been telling me, she has changed quite a bit. Anyway, there's a reason why I am babbling on about my sister. She will be coming here in a couple days for her ten year high school reunion. She will be staying here for six days, and from what it sounds like, those days will fly past. Anyway, that's what's happening in my world.

2 comments:

Daria Black said...

Congratulations. I hope you have lots of fun together. Time is always short when we are with the ones we love.

A large raspberry mocha, mmmmmmmmm yummy. I'm a coffee adict also though I'm trying to cut back on the stuff.

Morrigan Le Fey said...

Hey J, I have Thursday off, so come on over or something and we can go swimming. I still don't have a phone, although I hope to remedy that very soon.

E

P.S. If you allow anon. comments, than Dungeon Master of Doom (AKA T) can comment.