Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving.

Well, sort of. You see, even though it's after midnight, I have yet to go to bed, so thus, it is still technically Thanksgiving. So I say to you, Happy Thankgiving.

I know I have been slacking on posting here, but I have been going a million miles an hour in every direction. Let's see what happened in November, up until now. I've reread Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and I am now rereading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (either one can be considered November's Book of the Month). I actually had a nice Thanksgiving with my grandparents, my aunt, and my mother and her husband. Those who have ever encountered him will be stunned and surpised that the entire time they visited was actually pleasant (or as close as that's possible). I found out that my store is closing actually for good due to the fact that it went bankrupt. I found another job and have been working there one day a week, which means I now basically have one day off a week. I have managed to keep what's left of my sanity while the world seems to be spinning out of control. So yeah, that's how November has been for me.

I hope all is well with you.

No comments: