Thursday, June 21, 2007

In love with the Green Lady


I love my job. I kid you not. Ever since I transferred to the new location, I have loved every minute of it. I wouldn't quit if you paid me. Well, lets just say it would take a lot of money for me to quit. A lot.

I worked a split shift today. In the morning, I worked at my old store. It was exactly how I remember it. It was as if nothing changed. I was there for only three hours, which went extremely quick, and then I was off for four hours.

The other half of my shift was at the new store-my store. I love it there. I click with everyone and it runs so smoothly. It's actually a pleasure to go to work and I look forward to it each day that I do work.

Anyway, I just thought that I would share that with you guys. No more whining from me. Things are really looking up.

No comments: