Thursday, October 04, 2007

Good news, bad news:

The good news is that my elbow is feeling much better. I'm now taking Advil sparingly (unlike the copious amounts that I was taking before) and I am using it a lot more. Probably, still, more than I'm supposed to. But then again, I've always had the problem of not taking care of myself completely.

Bad news time: The insomnia is back in full force. It's almost three in the morning and I'm listening to classical music. Wide awake. Not good.

There's a perfectly good reason why. I miss my friend like mad. I could tell her everything and since we've been apart, there's no one else that I've been that close to. Sure, there's my sister, but we speak maybe once a month. There's a lot I've got bottled up that I would love to tell her, but I can't. I wish I could, but I can't.

I wonder if she's missing me, too.

No comments: