Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Money, Money, Money

I was rather bored today, so I decided to look up which countries had the most billionaires. As you can tell, this was a rare morning where I had plenty of time on my hands. I normally don't, so I guess that was why I was even online. Anyway, without further ado:
1. USA
2. Japan
3. Germany
4. Italy
5. Canada
6. Switzerland
7. France
8. Hong Kong
9. Mexico
10. UK

There you go. Although I personally do not know any billionaires (or millionaires for that matter) it does not surprise me that we were number one. I had just assumed that the UK would have been higher on the list. I just thought that you would enjoy this little bit of trivia.

1 comment:

Karen said...

And here I thought it would be middle East with all their oil-bearing nations. Interesting.