Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I have an official announcement to make and I figured that this was the best place to make it. The announcement is: being sick sucks. For about a week I have been slightly under the weather. By taking various vitamins and abstaining from my usual overdose of caffeine, I have been able to keep it at bay. Until today, that is. I woke up this morning and my entire body ached. I stood up and immediatly felt light headed. As I was preparing to shave, my left nostril began to bleed. This is not a good thing. Needless to say, I called in sick and have been taking it as easy as possible today. No longer is my nose bleeding (otherwise I would be typing this in the hospital), but I still ache and am slightly lightheaded. And nothing sounds better right now than a very long nap. In fact, that's not a bad idea...

No comments: