Sunday, October 08, 2006

I swear that I am going nonstop nowadays. I feel that the days are rushing by at 90 miles an hour. Between college and work, my free time is miniscule. And one thing that I definitely need (just ask anyone who is around me) is a vacation. And yet, that is not going to occur anywhere in the near future.
Am I griping? I guess I am a little. But for one thing, I am definitely not bored with my life. I don't have the time to be bored. And it's not like my life is falling to pieces. It's just on a runaway bullet train. I feeling like I am not accomplishing what I should be. But I don't feel as if I am wasting my life either. Anyway, I just felt like getting that off of my chest. By the way, the Book of the Month for October is Dracula. I've read it before and it is definitely worth a reread.

No comments: