Friday, March 16, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Well, sort of. I know it's tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I will be online then, so I decided to do it a day early. Let's see what's happened since I last blogged.

First off, the power charger on my laptop decided to melt down. Literally. I have since been looking for a new one that isn't going to cost me an arm and a leg. That was a while ago. Since then, getting online has been a hassle, to say the least. Which is why it's been a while since I've posted.

Second, I am in the middle of a career change. I am fed up with retail and have since applied and been interviewed (twice!) for a local bank. Much better hours, much better pay. The thing is is that I don't find out for another seven to ten days. Good times, let me tell you.

Third, I will be getting a car. I would say that I'm getting a new car, but since it was built in the early seventies, it's not so much new. This car used to be my Dad's and I found out from my mother that she is willing to give it to me soon. When she didn't say, just soon. This car is very important to me due to all the memories that are tied with it. It used to be, when I was still in school, that summer didn't start until I washed it for the first time. And now it's mine.

There is something else that is both new and good in my life, but I cannot divulge it at this time. Those who are aware of the situation both know what I'm talking about and why I can't announce it as of yet. But stay posted for when I can.

Anyway, I hope you stay well out there. Have a good weekend.

No comments: