Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Home from the hospital

My grandmother is home from the hospital now. She's on a new antibiotic for the urinary tract infection and seems to be doing a lot better. She's more active, which is both a good thing and a bad thing. One thing that we will continue to struggle with is it keep her hydrated. She refuses to drink water, even when it means taking her pills. In fact, that may be the reason why she doesn't like to drink water.

I'm grateful for those who had us in your hearts and prayers. You're kind words were not lost; even if I was a bit out of it at the time and might not have acknowledged you. I admit that I haven't been as responsive to others as I should have. I am letting you know that I do appreciate you. Thank you.

If anything happens, good or bad, I will let you all know immediately. Or, you know, whenever I have the first chance to notify people.

Take care and I will post again soon.

No comments: