Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Lump- The Final Insult

Sorry, I'm in a great mood and I feel like being a dork. I went and had my second opinion yesterday. This one lasted the same amount of time as the first one (five minutes), but he was really nice and was able to feel around it without actually hurting me (bonus!) and said that it's either a benign fatty tumor or a cyst. It may go away or I may have it the rest of my life. Either way, he told me not to worry about it, but to keep an eye on it just the same.

I hope all is well with you. I am in a great mood, let me tell you. I had no idea what a relief a diagnosis could be. Peace of mind is a wonderful thing. I'm sure that I would feel different is the prognosis was different, but just knowing is wonderful.

Anyway, I'm going to go out and seize the day. Take care and I will post again.

-Jeremy

1 comment:

Karen said...

That is wonderful news, Jeremy. Have fun celebrating.