Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Lump-Part 2

So I went to the hospital yesterday. I went alone, which did nothing to help my nerves. But the worst part about it was the wait.

I waited for three to four hours in the waiting room and was either bored out of my skull or on pins and needles. There were people who definitely needed to be seen sooner than I, which was what took so long. Apparently we are in the beginning of "trauma season".

Anyway, the doctor called my name and took my back into a room that had four to five different beds for examinations. At first neither she or I could find the lump and she was pressing down on different parts when she pressed down on it. The pain was immediate and intense and she told me that I most likely had a fatty tumor, but strongly urged me to get a second opinion.

I will. As soon as I can, I will

So I shall post again soon.

No comments: