Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The Cold and Flu Season is upon us.

Oh yes, it's that fun time of year for sniffling, sneezing, and all around achiness. Since I have been bombared with germs from customers, coworkers, friends, family, and random strangers, I too am partacking in the season.

Thankfully, it's just a cold. I normally get the flu this time of year, so I am definitely grateful for the downgraded version. I will be greatly surprised if I'm still sick, this time next week.

In other news, my mood has drastically improved this month so far. I made a goal to be as productive as I can this month; even if it's in little ways. I think that part of the problem with this year has been that I've been insanely busy, but rarely productive. I'm channeling and challenging myself and it seems to be working.

Also this month, I have been writing more. Already I have entered a short story contest through Writer's Digest and I hope to have more entries into a much larger contest that they are holding. It's been a while since I've written any poetry, so I might write some of that before the end of the month as well. If I do, and I like it, I will post it on here. So stay tuned.

Anyway, just a short post for now. I will write on here again soon.

Take care,
Jeremy

No comments: