Friday, January 13, 2006

Happy birthday to me!

I have done it. I have finally survived for a quarter of a century. Now mind you that this really isn't much of a feat, but when you have come as close to death as many times as I (stupid drivers who don't pay attention to what they're doing), you begin to appreciate life a little more.

Even though it is Friday the Thirteenth, I will not let that ruin my day. I have plans, not big ones mind you, but plans none the less. I plan on getting the most out of today as I can while spending as little as I can. It's a goal. I also plan on seeing family, eating dinner out, and renting a movie. I hear that Hollywood Video will let you rent a free movie on your birthday, so that is one of my goals. Oh well, I better go. After all, I wouldn't want to waste my day on the computer.

You can't help getting older, but you don't have to get old. -George Burns

No comments: