Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Well, since one of my resolutions was to read more, I have decided to start a Book of the Month. There is no need for anyone else to participate (I am not Oprah, so I won't flog you if you don't join), I just will be posting what book I am reading for the month. So for the month of January, the Book of the Month is... the Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren. I figured that the first book should be some sort of personal improvement, because well, I honestly could use some. I also am reading the book the way it's intended to-one chapter a day. Since my free time is rather sporadic, it's perfect. It is also very thought provoking, which is another good thing.

I have only just started reading the book, so I will be reading that as I move into February's selection, which I will announce later. Unlike my website of the week, I actually plan on posting a different book for each month. Again, the whole improvement thing.

Guten Tag.

No comments: