Monday, November 19, 2007

Guess who's coming for dinner?

My sister, that's who! And she will be here for an entire week!

Okay, for those of you out there who don't follow my blog all that often-I have an older sister who very much lives out of state. In fact, she just moved from one state to another very recently, but is still no closer to home. She is happily married and has a daughter who will be two in the beginning of next month. Man, time flies.

Anyway, I'm lucky if I get to see her once a year and this year it will be twice! I spent my week vacation at the end of June at her (well, now old) place and now she will be spending a week here. She will be staying with a friend and she will be bringing my niece along with her. Her husband will be spending Thankgiving with his family.

She will be flying in tomorrow (okay, technically today) afternoon and I will be meeting her at the airport with our grandparents. After that, I'm not sure what will happen; but my coworkers are really anxious to meet her. Hopefully we will spend a lot of time together this week; but whenever she's out here, she's busy visiting everyone she rarely sees. I know for a fact that she will be spending Thankgiving dinner with me and then we will go over to the grandparents on our Mom's side for dessert. At least, I think that's the plan. I'm not sure.

Anyway, I know I'll have a crazy week. I hope to post again on Thankgiving, but no promises. Take care and don't do anything I wouldn't do.

No comments: