Thursday, April 26, 2007

Starbucks

So as of three days ago, I started working at Starbucks. I must say, I enjoy it immensely, esecially because I'm once again working my butt off. The shifts feel long, but they are also over before you realize it. And you would not believe how much there is to learn about coffee. It's crazy. Expect a lot of late night postings from now on, because that's now the only free time that I have.

Other than that, there's not a whole lot going on with me. My back is once again feeling better-tired, but better. No more spasms, which is always a good thing. It's still pretty much the same ol', same ol'. Now that I'm working there, I have zero free time. I'm not complaining, mind you, just noting.

Anywho, that's it for now. If anything good or dramatic happens I will let you guys know. Stay safe out there. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

No comments: