Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Crisis Averted

So, I have some good news to report. I am staying at Starbucks. I talked to my manager today and everything got straightened out. She said that I'm doing an excellent job and that she's highly impressed with my customer service skills. She mentioned that there is still some operational stuff that I need to improve on (which isn't surprising considering the fact that I'm new); but other than that, she was greatly impressed with how well I am doing.
What a difference a day makes, let me tell you. I have to admit, I was feeling disappointed at wanting to leave my job so soon. But now that that is over with, I don't have to worry about it.


That's about it for news-other than that I have a mild sunburn and my food handler's permit. I am very excited about my life right now and it feels like it is going in a good direction.Take care out there and I will post again later.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Phew! Isn't it "funny" how things can look and feel so damn bleak from our perspective, and you know the world is about to end thanks to something you did, then someone comes along and says, "You're doing fine."

Pieces fall into place, the world keeps on rotatin' and life starts to feel good all over.

I was (am) sending you positive thoughts and energy. You're doing great.