Saturday, May 26, 2007

Muggy

So, lately, it has been crazy humid here. And humidity has a way of short circuiting my brain. Not only is my memory effected by it, but it also has crreated problems thinking clearly. So fair warning if this post doesn't make a lot of sense.

So yeah, it has made things interesting. It takes me longer to think of the answer and my short term memory is even more short term. Good times, let me tell you. Ice water and a nice cool breeze help, but I need copious amounts of both to reverse the "damage" of the sticky weather. Oh, you know, some rain would help too.

Anyway, other than that, all is good. I'm actually enjoying my job now that everything is straightened out. Not much is new, but if something comes up, I will let you all know. Oh, yeah, one last thing. Exactly a month form today I will be going on vacation. It has been a long time coming, let me tell you.

No comments: